Skip to content
Let's Chat!

Entry Doors

It's becoming more and more important to find a 'Go-To' resource you can trust for Home Improvement. Entry doors should be individually customized for homeowners to the highest standards of durability, security and energy efficiency in the residential market.

Notice these statistics from a recent 2021 Cost VS Value Report for Tampa on Entry Doors.

Did You Know...

...Is The Average Cost of a Tampa Grand Entrance

Did You Know...

...Is The Average Cost of a Tampa Steel Entry Door

Did You Know...

...Is the Average Recouped Cost on an Entry Door


Not Just Brand

With so many brand choices, it can become confusing. Just to let you in on an industry secret, 'Brand' only represents 60% of whether your entry door system lasts and performs. What about the other 40%? That depends on the level of care taken the day of the installation.

parts-of-a-door (1)

Door Anatomy

Each component of the anatomy of a door contributes to the quality in different ways, and to the price in either direction. Failing to miss the importance here can cost a family their whole investment. We will be there to help you.


Door Design

Door construction materials range from Steel to fiberglass. The pros and the cons can vary differently for each family. Allow SquareOne to help you in your design choices.

Applied Design Thinking

We apply Design Thinking to your project. Some of the essential features of our Design Thinking process include:

Human-Centered - Empathetic  consideration for customer's view as the end user of the design.

Collaborative - Design is a team sport. Consulting with you & SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) as needed.  

Creative and Playful - Pressure free, open environment, where all questions are intelligent. 

Prototype Driven - 3D Modeling focused on experimentation, and continuous improvement of your project.

Happy young couple calculating bills at home

Security & Efficiency

Security Steel entry doors offer the best solution for property owners concerned with home security. Energy Efficiency Steel doors offer significantly more energy efficiency than wood doors. Efficiency ratings will vary, based on overall construction. Smart Home door lock options enhance the security function of your entry door.

Beauty & Durability

Beautiful Fiberglass doors most closely mimic the defined grain of authentic wood doors, and come in a number of wood grain textures like oak, cherry, mahogany, and fir, as well as a variety of stain and paint colors. Additionally, fiberglass doors offer many options including decorative door glass, which improves curb appeal. Durability, unlike wood doors, fiberglass doors do not shrink, warp, split, crack, or delaminate. They’re ideal for harsh or humid climates. Because fiberglass doors last so long, many come with long warranties.


The Square Approach®

Our proven process ensures that we don't miss anything that could jeopardize the outcome of your entry door project.

Financial Terms

A very important aspect of any large home improvement project is securing good terms on payment and financing. If credit is a challenge, or you need a cash discount, we have you covered. From low-interest loans to no-interest  promotional periods, SquareOne works hard to get the terms you need.


Bring In The Brilliance

Let us remove the complexity from your entry door project.

Book Your Consultation