Windows fail inside of 10 years when they are low quality and poorly installed. Have you ever found out too late that you paid too little for your windows? A lot of families have.
Notice these statistics from a recent Cost-VS-Value 2021 Report.
Did You Know...
...Cost Recouped In Resale Value On A Tampa Vinyl Window Project
Not Just a Brand
With so many brand choices it can become confusing. Just to let you in on an industry secret, 'Brand' only represents 45% of whether your window system lasts and performs. What about the other 55%? That depends on the level of care taken the day of the installation.
Some companies use $3.00 2-Year caulk to seal your windows, a few use $50.00 30-Year caulk. The problem is that your retail cost is probably the same. How would you know the difference?
The Square Approach®
Our proven process ensures that we don't miss anything that could jeopardize the outcome of your window project.
A very important aspect of any large home improvement project is securing good terms on payment and financing. If credit is a challenge or You need a cash discounts, we have you covered. From low-interest loans to no-interest promotional periods, SquareOne works hard to get the terms you need.